Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
No agencies please. We are only looking for applications from individuals at this time.
Since 2005 we have been implementing and supporting Infor Baan/ERP LN for our customers in the UK and around the World, but we have recently been appointed as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partners.
This is an opportunity to join us as we launch and expand our practice and you’ll be able to make an important contribution to our customers and our culture as we grow.
With a growing pipeline of companies who are ready to start implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, we need a functional consultant to help us meet this need.
Our aim is to continue to provide all our customer with a comprehensive support service covering their business system and general IT needs – If you think you can help us achieve this, keep reading…
We are looking for a functional consultant to help us implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central into our pipeline of customers and prospects.
If you have in-house experience with Microsoft ERP software such as NAV or Business Central then this is the role for you, especially if you are looking to take the next step into consultancy.
The role will include working from our fantastic offices near Derby which boast impressive views, free parking and our team of talented and tenacious IT experts.
Key skills and requirements
It is important you can demonstrate the following experience and/or knowledge:
- At least 3 years of practical implementation experience of Business Central or NAV in logistics or finance
- In-house implementation experience with Microsoft NAV or Business Central
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Ability to make recommendations for, and potentially implement, other modules and 3rd party add-ons
- Train end users on how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Have a passion for supporting our customers in making the best use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central